Score 5 Above target in PMI-SP®Exam
Pass PMI-SP®Exam On First Try
Language : english
Note: 3.2 / 5.0
4 Full PMI-SP Exams Based On Scheduling Standard 3rd Edition
Each Exam Contain -Multiple choice Questions
· How To Link Different Topics With Each other To Solve PMI-SP Puzzles
· How To Think In PMI Philosophy in Solving Tricky Question
· You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI-SP certification exam
· Clarification for correct answer To improve Your knowledge and to see the areas of weakness and strength in order to Close Any Gap
· Each question is supported by answer explanations which will allow you to understand the reasoning behind the correct answer
· CPM Examples Calculation
· Cover important Topics in Scheduling Standard 3rd Edition Chapters & Topics SCHEDULE MODEL GOOD PRACTICES OVERVIEW & SCHEDULE MODEL PRINCIPLES AND CONCEPTS & Schedule Model Creation & Schedule Model Maintenance & Schedule Model Analysis & Communication and Reporting SCHEDULING COMPONENTS & CONFORMANCE INDEX & GLOSSARY
· Cover important Topics in PMBOK 6 Chapters & Topics
Plan Schedule Management & Define Activities & Sequence Activities & Estimate Activity Duration & Develop Schedule & Control Schedule &Estimate Activity Resources
· Cover important Topics Regarding Stakeholders and communications
· Cover All Domains
Schedule Strategy Tasks : Activities related to establishing and documenting schedule approach, policies and procedures, roles and responsibilities, and scheduling objectives and goals
Schedule Planning and Development Tasks :Activities related to defining and sequencing activities and milestones, developing the work and resource breakdown structures, and establishing the performance measurement baseline (PMB).
& Schedule Monitoring and Controlling :Activities related to monitoring the project schedule progress, performing schedule analyses, and managing change appropriately.
& Schedule Closeout :Activities related to finalizing all schedule activities, evaluating schedule performance against the original baseline, documenting lessons learned, and distributing final schedule information.
& Stakeholder Communications Management Activities related to developing and fostering relationships with stakeholders, and supporting project schedule-related communication over the course of the project.