Mindfulness for Busy People
Exploring the core concepts of mindfulness and presence in everyday life – both principles and practice.
Language : english
Note: 5.0 / 5.0
Do you wish you could be less stressed and more present?
We are so busy in our everyday lives that we rarely stop to think and be aware of our surroundings. However, this is harmful, as it prevents us from being more calm – both in terms of relaxing our body, but also quieting the internal chatter in our minds.
Especially as a busy person, that runs from one task to another, it’s easy to never stop and relax, which can make you more stressed or anxious.
In this course, you are going to learn more about the fundamentals of mindfulness and its components. Elements such as presence, awareness, self-acceptance and others. All of these contribute to being more present and aware in everyday life, which has multiple beneficial consequences:
– Being less stressed and more relaxed;
– Being in better health (breathing better and being less tense);
– Being less negative and judgmental (both about events and yourself);
This course will be especially helpful to you if:
– You frequently judge yourself or don’t accept certain parts of yourself;
– You still ruminate on past events and are not able to gain closure on them;
– You are frequently stressed with situations;
– You feel like you are not “present”, living in a world full of distractions and escapes;
This short course will tell you both about the core principles of mindfulness, as well as some exercises to help cultivate it. By the time you’re done, you will be able to cultivate a calmer, more aware, more relaxed presence.
Warning: Choose the Right Course!
This course is part of the “Mindfulness” series, containing different courses for different purposes:
– Fundamentals of Mindfulness (“generic” version);
– Mindfulness for Busy People (for people that don’t have a lot of time, and have a lot to do);
– Mindfulness for IT Professionals (for coders, tech leads, others);
– Mindfulness for Executives (for entrepreneurs that need to be present for presentations and communication);
– Mindfulness for Startup Founders (for startup founders and entrepreneurs);
These courses are 50% similar (half of the course, the “base course”, is the same for all, while 50% is “custom” to each situation. The “generic” version only contains the 50% that is the “base course”, which is why it has a lower price.
If you’re interested in another version of this series instead of this one, just search by name on the course directory or my profile.