Forecasting Using Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
Sales Forecasting Methodology
Language : english
Note: 5.0 / 5.0
Forecasting is the process of making predictions or best estimates for something in the future based on some data and experiences. A common use is in sales forecasting to predict the sales of an entity at specific future data times. Used techniques differ according to the owned or accessible data and on the goal of forecasting.
This process is essential to be understood and applied correctly in any business and it is one of the critical activities in any business plan. If you are a general manager, a sales or marketing professional, a business or research analyst, or an enthusiastic student who wants to learn about forecasting techniques, this course would be helpful to you to understand effective forecasting methods.
You would learn in this course:
– Overview of forecasting definition and classifications.
– Quantitative Forecasting with 5 different methods and how to apply them.
– Qualitative Forecasting with 4 different methods and how to use them.
– The differences among all techniques, and the pros and cons of each one.
– How to implement the main techniques using Excel and how to merge between more than one technique.
The course demonstrates the theoretical concepts to understand each type of forecasting along with plenty of examples and exercises, and a case study for practical implementation of what you learn. You will find quizzes during the course to verify your understanding and you will also be provided with all excel files, templates, and solutions that are presented in the course.
Hope you would benefit from this course and always happy to hear from you!
Best of luck!